Saturday’s in-state rivalry game between Pitt and Penn State already carries plenty of juice.
But FanDuel Sportsbook is adding even more.
New users who place a moneyline wager on the game of at least $5 can earn a $100 bonus in site credit if their bet wins. They’ll also receive the payout from the original bet.
Seems simple enough, right?
Currently, Pitt (1-1) is +590 on the moneyline at FanDuel Sportsbook. Penn State is -850. So, if the oddsmakers are right, a bet on the Nittany Lions is more likely to help you get that $100 bonus.
Here’s the fine print
Those interested in taking advantage of FanDuel’s promo should read the fine print below.
- Promo code CFB2019 is necessary with registration.
- Must be a new user to claim the offer.
- A minimum $5 bet to qualify.
- One eligible wager per person.
- Cash-out bets are ineligible.
- Live bets are ineligible.
- Max bonus is $100 per game.
- Bonus is issued as site credit.
- The amount equal to site credit must be wagered before winnings can be withdrawn.
- Bonus will expire seven days after receipt.
FD has numerous other options for betting the big game, too
If you’re looking for even more action beyond a moneyline bet, FanDuel has that, too. Penn State is favored by -17.5. The Nittany Lions are 9.5-point favorites in the first half.
The game total is set at 53 points, with Penn State’s over/under set at 35 points. Pitt has a total of 17.5.
The action starts at noon on Saturday
The Nittany Lions are 2-0 after wins over Idaho and Buffalo. Pitt (1-1) rebounded from a season-opening loss to Virginia with a win over Ohio last week.
Saturday’s game will kick off at noon in State College. FanDuel’s promotional bets can be made anytime between now and kickoff.
And if those win, new users will earn themselves an extra $100.
And who wouldn’t want that?